Thursday, December 13, 2007

Well, I had a lot of fun participating in the Stone Accents Studios design contest. I even made it to round 3! However, I decided not to continue on to round 3 because I know I need more time to practice designing and I also wanted to slow down and enjoy the Christmas season with my family. So, for those who aren't registered at SAS, but would still like my Holiday Medley Kit, you can now download from from the links below. Merry Christmas everyone!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Papers 1
Papers 2
Elements

2 comments:

Terebene said...

Sorry to hear you aren't continuing in the contest but it is important to prioritize. Thanks for giving us this great kit anyway. Enjoy your Christmas!

makeyesup said...

Sorry to hear that you were not continuing in the SAS contest. Your work is beautiful and I am sure that you were pleased to be asked to go on. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And yes, time with your family is the most important always.